Saturday 11 April 2015

An Alien Legacy - Sims 4 Legacy - Chapter Two

I would like to take a moment to thank all the people that have read my first chapter and left a comment over on Boolprop.net. I really appreciate it and I'm glad that you guys are enjoying the story. Updates may be a little while apart for the time being because of university, but I'm happy to say that I've got Chapter Two here for you guys and ready to go!

Welcome to the second chapter of An Alien Legacy!


Taylor has an interesting way of making friends with other human sims. I am intrigued to watch him interact with his old room mate.


It appeared to be heading in a violent direction very quickly, so I was almost tempted to intervene. I waited though, eager to see the results.


It appears that this woman likes to be tormenting, however. I was most confused.


She did not look too happy by the time she had left though. I did not stay to watch their confusing interactions as I was tending to my needs. I do wonder what happened though.


Later that evening, Taylor and I grew closer. I was eager to start the next phase of my integration and hybrid plan.


Human kissing is quite pleasant.


When we got to the stage of reproduction... my alien genes were exposed and Taylor discovered my secret. Luckily for me and my project, this did not seem to phase him. It also meant that I no longer felt the need to wear my disguise any more.


I asked Taylor to describe his aspirations to me for my log. He explained that he wants to be the Chief of Mischief, which is why he was tormenting that poor woman. I have certainly found an interesting specimen to share my earthly life with.


My work in the Science Facility has been going well... except for one incident where I set myself on fire. Luckily, there was one competent worker there to put me out while everyone else fled.


With a few promotions under my belt - and Taylor trying his hardest in a career in Crime - we have been able to afford an upgrade to our home. I am building it to the specifications of my old home.


With the extra money, we took a little vacation to the woods. Staying in the cabin was a new experience that I very much enjoyed.


We used to the time to bond some more.


Taylor continued to use his free time to harass anyone that came within reaching distance of him.


The most exciting thing to happen to me was seeing a real bear. Although, I didn't think they walked on two legs...


Taylor got disgruntled when a local woman pointed out his ever-growing belly. I have not the heart to tell him what is going to happen to him.


Back home, I too showed signs of a growing belly. I knew what this meant and I could not have been happier. My project was so close to being under way properly.


As expected, it did not take me long to feel the pains of labour. We rushed to the hospital where I began my birthing meditations immediately.


As I checked in, Taylor sat in the waiting area. He would not be far behind me in giving birth, but he was still unaware of his situation. I believe he thought he had a 'phantom' pregnancy - something human males can get in sympathy of their females apparently.


He was excited to become a father. I left him dancing about it in the waiting room while I went to see the doctor.


Humans have such a strange contraption for extracting babies.


After it pulled out my heart, I am not a fan.


Taylor is an excellent parent to our firstborn, Ardanang.


His own labour started several hours after Ardanang was born.


He had another boy, our second son was named Apollo.


I let him nurture the young ones while I nurtured my garden. Babies are not compatible with me, the females of my race do not rear them.


I was pleased to see that my first born was a handsome young man. He told me that he does not want to go camping... ever, as he is squeamish. I will have to consider this.


After sitting down and telling Ardanang about my mission, he seemed excited to try and make me proud. He immediately headed out to try and complete his first aspiration of becoming a Social Butterfly.


I had also told him that fishing would help improve his mental skills but I could hear his squeals of 'ew, gross!' all the way at the house. I fear my son shall not a fisherman be.


I decided to temporarily focus on my new family by reading with my son for a few hours and getting to know him. He is a bright boy and I have high hopes for him.


While I bonded with Ardanang, Taylor took care of little Apollo. When he wasn't doing that, he was exacting some revenge. He believes he's gotten away with it.


I am not so sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment